Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Winter Makeup Tutorial


I had intended for this post to be publish two Fridays ago. Unfortunately, I got caught up with uni and packing for a trip. And last week, I was away at a conference. It's been a whirlwind of fun, craziness and adventure.


We're right in the middle of winter now, here in the land down under. If you love the dark lip look for the cold season but are not ready to sport a deep burgundy, then go for this oxblood red. I think that this look is perfect for a night out with the ladies. So here it is, the long overdue video. I hope you enjoy it!





Would you wear this look? What's your favourite winter makeup look?

5 comments:

  1. Ooo...you look like a princess fro snow white! I would wear the look! Love the deep muted red and flawless skin! I would go with a deep pinky berry lip and some berry blush as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite winter makeup right now is a really dark, wine coloured lips with super simple eyes but lots and lots of lashes :) How cold is it where you are cause man oh man, in Perth it is FREEZING!!
    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your red lip ty!!! and you always get the liner perfect love it!!

    Lisa | Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very glamorous, vintage, pin up type look. I love it :)

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete