Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pinterest, Monolid Makeup Tutorial, WHAT?!

I've done this a million times. I'm about to do it again... I apologise for not posting lately!

Okay, hear me out. I've had exams. I actually managed to schedule a couple of posts leading up to my exams. I thought to myself that I'd have time after exams to create posts. I'm been radio-silent since I finished my exams because I've busy. Yea, imagine that. Busier whilst on break than during exam time. WHAT?! 

If you're following me on Instagram, you'd realise how busy I've been. I caught up with some high school friends, showed a visiting aunt around the city, you name it. You might think, "Uh, that still does not take up 24 hours of the 9 days you have off." Well, I'm sorry guys but I'm exhausted. And yes, you heard me correctly! I do not get a month off uni like every other normal Australian student. I only get a week off! WHAT?!


Ty's Blog of Epiphanies on Pinterest
An announcement that I'd like to make: I'm now on Pinterest! WHAT?! Didn't I already have Pinterest ages ago? Yes but that was my personal account. This one is specifically and officially for Ty's Blog of Epiphanies! 


Liu Wen, monolided beauty; source: theplace2.ru
Lastly, I'd like to make a quick mention of my, uh, "upcoming" Monolid Makeup Tutorial. I still haven't filmed it yet. WHAT?! Hear me out first. I don't want to be one of those girls who does a MONOLID Eye Makeup TUTORIAL on someone with double eyelids. I've seen way too many of those on the internet. My dear model/housemate, Ann-Marie, has a busy schedule. I have a pretty busy schedule too. On top of medical school, I'm currently running around like a headless chicken organising a charity ball that's happening in September. We've been having trouble finding common free time to sit down make the tutorial happen. And we do actually find common free time, we prefer to spend it relaxing. So I'm afraid my blogging has been taking the back seat. 

I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not perfect. I'm not going to pretend to be one of those people who are super busy and still have all their shit together. I'm busy and need to get my shit together but I still haven't. I promise you, I am trying and I will continue to try. I really don't want to let go of blogging. It's been my pride and joy. It's just that sometimes life gets in the way of blogging! 


Feel free to share some WHAT?! facts about yourself. How has your week been like? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your tutorial. Your housemate/model is stunning! I will have to follow your blog on Pinterest! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, while I was at uni, teachers loved scheduling assignments to be due the week following stuvac so we'd all end up spending our break time writing assignments. I love the makeup you did on your roomate :)

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete