Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Makeup Favourites of 2013



Hey ladies! Sorry this is a bit late. I know we're already halfway through January 2014 but I've been really busy plus, I wanted to film this rather than type up another boring post. Wanted to change things up for the New Year, you know?

Anyway, here it goes.


If you're too lazy to watch this video, that's okay. I won't make you sit through 6 minutes of torture just to find out what my favourite makeup products are. Here's a list:
1. Benefit Primping with the Stars Kit
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette
5. MAC Blush in Dame
6. MAC Lash #32
7. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
8. Kiss Me Heroine Long & Curl Mascara
9. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Celestial and Apocaliptic
10. Benefit Hydra-smooth Lip Colour in Dare Me

I've written reviews for some of the products. If you'd like to read them, just click on the link of each individual product and it'll take you to the blog post.

What are your makeup favourites for 2013? 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nailpolish, hun! What is it? You will absolutely love They're Real mascara! If you haven't seen my favourites post yet, you can find it here :) And I'll be doing your tag soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty i love the video :) , basically all my favourites that I've used are in this video! It is true about Shu Umera Eyelash curlers being reduced now! Its on my wish list :) can't wait for your next couple of vids!

    ReplyDelete