Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey everyone, I was tagged by Lisa from Multitasking Damsel about a month ago and haven't gotten around to doing it until now. Sorry, Lisa! Anyway, here it goes!

Rules:
  1. State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow 
  2. Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like 
  3. Title this post the ‘Beauty Blogger Tag’ 

Questions & Answers: 
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I never really do my brows 'cause they are ultra bushy and I'm too lazy. Even though, I have a patch that I should fill in, I feel like I can get away with a natural thick brow look. After all, Cara's brows are the trend right? 

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
Hmmm, define "regularly"? Does whenever I feel like it's dirty count? I don't use makeup or brushes frequently, so it's a bit hard to answer this question.

3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
One or two days? Can't stand them. Even a single small chip, makes me want to wipe all of it off.

4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
When it comes to buying beauty items, I never put it off!

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
Not putting on sunscreen everyday. That's the only one I can think of at the moment.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Uh, laundry? Chores? 

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? 
No, I feel rushed if I have to get ready right up to the last minute.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
So far, yes. But I think it's 'cause my spending bans haven't been that long or strict! 

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection? 
Err... They once were! 

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Oooh, probably 6 months or more? But that was before I converted this into a beauty blog. 


Okay, now it's your turn! I'd like to tag the following bloggers: 
1. Sandy from Eyes for Makeup
2. Kerri from Beauty and Things 
3. Ms Jelena's Blog
4. Sarah from breathebeauty

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ty thanks for the tag. Will post mine next week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me, darling Ty! I loved your answers! Will do the tag soonish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty! you finally did it haha! ahah ! sunscreen is actually seriously important i guess that should be incorporating in everybody's beauty routine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Ty! Finally, a decent tag without a million questions and having to tag another million bloggers. My worst beauty habit is also not applying sunscreen everyday. Mine will be up next week :D

    ReplyDelete