Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

What Came in the Mail + Accessories Haul


I was really excited when I cracked open my parcel last Monday and found these goodies. If you've stuck around my blog long enough, you'd know that I'm a huge fan of Katy Perry. Really keen to try these babies out. Keep an eye out for my review. I've never tried self-adhesive lashes before so things are going to get interesting!



Here's another photo at a different angle and closer up. I love the cookies on sticks. They are so cute! Haven't got the heart to eat them.



Okay, so there's been quite a hype around Michael Todd skincare products, especially in the Youtube community. I really wanted to try them out but at the same time, I didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Ordering all the full-sized products would cost me at least $100. I caved and bought this travel set instead. And yes, a review is on the horizon.



So for the last couple of weeks, Lovisa had a 3 for 2 sale. I was looking for a pair of earrings to go with my dress, for a ball that I will be attending. I spotted all these other items and I couldn't resist. My earrings hunt turned into a massive accessories haul As you can see, I purchased a set of gold bangles, a couple of necklaces, a pair of crystal earrings (for my dress) and a set of studs (see below).


What really sold me on the studs were the two birds at the bottom. Below is a clearer photo of them.


I think they are absolutely beautiful and I only wished that I have blonde (instead of black) hair, so that the black feather tails would show up more when I wear them.

2 comments:

  1. I like these earrings =)
    Would like to read reviews on Michael Todd products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings, they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete