Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Toni&Guy Cleanse Shampoo for Advanced Detox Review



Toni&Guy Cleanse Shampoo for Advanced Detox
Claims: "leaves hair soft and manageable by deeply cleansing from the root of the hair to the ends and removing build-up and residue."
RRP: AUD15.99
Packaging: 5 out of 5 
Review: I've been eyeing this shampoo for quite a while now and finally got my hands on it a couple of months back. I'll keep this reivew short and sweet; it's really straight forward: I love this shampoo. This truly is a clarifying shampoo. My hair feels weightless after use and it gives my hair volume at the roots, which lasts till Day 3 (that's when my roots are oily again). This product finally made me realise that my hair has been heavy and weighed down from product build-up. This shampoo comes in a transparent gel that lathers up nicely. It leaves my hair squeaky clean but does not strip my hair of moisture. Given that I only use this product once a fortnight, I expect it to last me quite a while. 


I really like the packaging for this shampoo. It looks so luxe yet the product itself is very affordable. I find the little contraption that dispenses the product really neat.... Okay, I'll confess. I just really like playing with it. Snapping it open and shut (up and down). It's these little things that make me happy in life! If I didn't make my intentions clear earlier, I will say it now: I will be repurchasing this shampoo when it runs out!

1 comment: