Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Colgate Max White One Toothpaste Review


Colgate Max White One Toothpaste
Claims: Contains white accelerators, which help make your teeth white in just one week.
RRP: AUD5.99 
Packaging: 5 out of 5 
Review: I got this toothpaste in my prize pack when I won my Blogstar award. I didn't get around to trying it until recently. I've been wanting to get my teeth looking pearly white for a long time now. I guess I've been lazy. Also, I wasn't keen on resorting to expensive or enamel-damaging procedures.

Finally, when my tube of toothpaste ran out, I began trying this product out. It says on the instructions to brush 3 times a day with it. I think that realistically, most of us only brush twice a day (once in the morning and once before bed at night). In my opinion, products should fit around our lives not the other way round. So I continued with my usual twice-a-day burshing routine. I've been using it for a little over a week now and surprisingly I can see a difference

My teeth has always been slightly yellow, the kind that the dentist says is the natural colour of healthy teeth. Now, they are noticebly whiter. They are not yet Hollywood standard of white but I think over time, they could get there. fingers crossed! I will be posting an updated review in a couple of months time. Meanwhile, this product is relatively decent, especially with its low price and easy-to-use flip top tube.

Before and after photo

Can you see the difference? Have you tried this toothpaste? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment