Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Refreshed and Ready

fitnessmagazine.com
This is not a beauty post. It's perhaps an announcement. Or a warning. Regardless, I just want to let you guys know that I'm back! I've been away the past two weeks, visitng The Pearl of the Orient. I will tell you of my adventures in my next few posts. I'm refreshed (from the vacation) and ready (to take the beauty blogging world by storm again). However, I will not be posting twice a week anymore. I am cutting back to once a week due to my heavy schedule this year. But fear not! Whenever I find the spare time, I will write extra posts.

For now, here's what you can look forward to reading:

My haul during my recent vacation
My impression/review of the hair extensions that I've been trying out
More reviews on makeup and skincare products
Some how-to arts and crafts

Keep your eyes peeled for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment