Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January/Malaysia Haul

Just wanted to share with you ladies a couple of items that I've bought during my trip back to Malaysia.


I bought myself a MAC blush in Dame because my makeup collection was lacking a neutral pink blush. As a local, such as item is considered a luxury. I am lucky to have the AUD on my side. This product is at least AUD$15 cheaper after conversion. I just couldn't resist!



During my trip, I've also discovered that a new skincare line, called Nano White, has been launched in Malaysia. The formulas were created by the Japanese but the products are manufactured in Malaysia. I thought it'd be a good idea to show some support to the locals. Also, I was very curious to see how well they measure up to my other skincare products. So expect a review or two in the near future.



On my way back to Australia, I stopped by Changi airport for a connecting flight. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the prices of their YSL cosmetics in the duty free section. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. I had not planned on buying anything from duty free but after having lusted for these products for so long, I ignored my conscience and bought myself a Glossy Stain and Touche Eclat foundation. I still haven't unboxed these products yet because they are too precious to me. Once, I've tested them, I will be writing reviews on them. So stay tune!

Have you ever been to Singapore or Malaysia? What beauty products did you purchase while you were there?

7 comments:

  1. Hello Ty! I'm originally from Singapore so I do make trips back with my family. I recently returned from Singapore and did shop around duty free for a while but I didn't see much (maybe because I was too distracted by my overactive baby). Did u get the YSL for much lesser than in Aus? I love YSL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, especially after conversion. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic haul! I love that MAC blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there any also did a bit of a haul myself :) I was more curious about brands I didn't know of such as Elianto. I love the glossy stains btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Elianto and all the other Korean brands. :) I already have those items and to be honest they don't suit me. I haven't tried the glossy stains; hopefully I will love them as much as you do! :)

      Delete