Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review



La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment  
Claims: Clinically proven to reduce acne. Reduces the number and severity of breakouts with minimal irritation. Non-drying. Dermatologist tested on sensitive skin. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic.
RRP: USD$36.95 + tax

Packaging: 5 out of 5
Review: As I mentioned in my previous post, I picked up this product while I was in the USA. It was thanks to Ruth Crilly from amodelrecommends that this product came to my attention. I have been loving it ever since I started using it. This is by far the best acne treatment I have tried. All I need to squeeze is a tiny little pearl of product for every pimple. It clears my pimples quickly without damaging my skin. It contains benzoyl peroxide. So if I apply too much, it does dry up the area a bit. To counter that, I simply apply moisturiser after using this product. I have been applying this to my nose as well and I find that my blackheads have disappeared! I am truly impressed with this product. Since I use only a tiny amount each time, I believe this product will last me a very long time. The packaging is brilliant. The squeezable tube feels of good quality. The cap is a screw-on type and the product is dispensed through a pointed tip (so that you don't end up squeezing out too much). 

You can buy this product from a UK website. I don't believe Australia has stocked this product yet. If you're visiting the USA, I suggest you purchase one

Have you tried this product before? What product do you use for acne?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. Can you tell me where you can get this brand in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from CVS. You should be able to find it at any Ulta stores. :)

      Delete