Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

So Obessessed!

I've been obssessed with balayages for a very long time now. Yes, I know. The trend is kinda old but apparently it is still chic to have one. Why didn't I just go and get it done? Well, I'm just afraid it will look terrible on me, especially because I'm Asian. Here are photos of some that I like.


pinterest.com

pinterest.com

pinterest.com

What do you guys think? Should I get it done? Or is this hairstyle over rated?

P.S. Sorry this is a really short post. I have been really busy at work 'cause we're short-staffed at the moment. I promise that the next post will be a good one!

P.P.S. Have a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE balayage. If I could pull it off I would totally do it, but my hair is too short, and too straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it out! We're young! Good time to try things out and make mistakes! I guess.

    ReplyDelete