Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: That Time of the Year...

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Yes, it is Halloween today but that's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about exams. End of semester exams! Eeeks!

marcellapurnama.wordpress.com
Unfortunately, I'm terrible at concentrating if I have my blog to worry about. So I'm going on hiatus, again. But fret not, my pet! I promise will be back with more reivews and tutorials that you hopefully will love. For those of you who will be sitting for exams like I will be, I wish you the best of luck!

See you in two weeks. And Happy Halloween!

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment on what posts you'd like me to write on this blog when I return. 

3 comments: