Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Triple S: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brush Kit Makeup Challenge

It's finally here! The makeup challenge that I've been talking about. I created this myself. I really hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it.

Imagine only owning three brushes. What kind of makeup looks would you come up with? Think it's hardly a challenge? Then prove to us that it's easy as pie.

Here are the rules for the Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brush Kit Makeup Challenge Tag:
- The only brushes you can use are the ones from the Travel Essentials Kit
- You may not use sponge tips or cotton (Q) tips as brushes
- You are required to do a full face makeup.
- You must use at least three eyeshadow colours. 

This technically is not a makeup tutorial. You can treat it as one but this is my first time doing a makeup video, so I was not facing the camera the whole time and my hand was blocking my face some of the time. This is NOT sponsored video.





I apologise for the background noise because I do not have professional equipment for filming. I did not do anything to my brows because they become too strong and thick whenever I fill them in. I have yet to reshape them. Also, I ended up putting on too much blush and looking like a clown anyway. Oops!




What do you think of this challenge? Will you give it a try? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment