Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mini Blog Sale

Hey ladies, I have two items that I would like to sell. No, I did not buy these online and reselling them to make a profit or anything like that. I'm just a bit short on cash at the moment (from all my reckless spending). I won't be charging postage unless you want it to be registered. I will only sell these items to Australian residents.

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
AUD90 (unopened)


Napoleon Perdis Hollywood Bombshell Palette
AUD38 (unopened)

Please contact me through email: ty.blog.epi[at]gmail.com if you are interested in buying. You may negotiate the price but I can't promise you a drastic change.

Hope you're all having a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment