Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Illamasqua's Price Drop!

You may or may not have already heard of the good great news! Regardless, I thought it's very much worth doing a quite post about it. I received an email from Illamasqua, announcing that they have dropped their prices!


Since it's officially spring in Australia now, this is the perfect opportunity for us Aussie ladies to stock up on some new makeup to go with the season!


I did a comparison of Australia's new Illamasqua prices and America's Illamasqua prices (on Sephora) and I'm thrilled to say that (most of) the price difference is literally just a couple of dollars! I'll definitely be popping by an Illamasqua counter soon!

What do you think of the price drop? Isn't it just wonderful?!!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of going to myer tmr to check it out. The prices are so good. I wanna get a new foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!! I have two items on my shopping list and together they cost $50 - what a bargain! Before, it would have been about $70.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's a great thing to have happen and it's so fantastic of Illamasqua to have taken this step!

    I checked out Illamasqua for the first time on Friday and I have fallen in love!

    ReplyDelete