Bought a beautiful chunky ring that's too big for any of your fingers? I did exactly that a few of months back and has since found a way to wear it without having it slip or fly out of my finger. So don't throw it away or give it away just yet. You might just be able to wear your lovely ring by following these steps!
1. Take a cotton square, fold it once or twice, depending on how thick you need it to be.
2. Cut off the corners or cut your cotton square into a shape that fits the back of the ring.
3. Stick a double-sided tape onto the back of the ring and press your cotton square on top of it. Stick tape in between layers of the cotton if needed.
4. Put the ring on your finger. Test it out by having your arms by your sides and fingers pointing straight down to the ground. Your ring should not slip out.
5. If ring slips, add more cotton layers until it doesn't.
6. If the ring becomes too tight, press the cotton down hard against the back of the ring before wearing to flatten it a bit.
If any cotton bits are sticking out, just tuck it in with your finger. Others can only see the cotton if they look at your ring from the angle that I've shown in the photo above.
Everyone will think that you have a really fabulous ring on!