Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gurls with (Fake) Curls!

Image source: becomegorgeous.com

My hair is naturally straight. Just like many of you who defy the laws of nature, straightening your curly hair, I permed my straight hair. In my last post, I talked about curly hair updos. I thought of those who have straight hair. I mean, what about you ladies who don't want to fork out a lot to get curly hair that lasts only a few months? What if you like to have curly hair sometimes and straight hair other times? Well, you're in luck because there are diverse ways of getting those locks of yours curly!

Got a curling iron? Try:
Krista's Romantic Curls
Jessica Harlow's Hair Curling Tutorial

Got a hair straightener? Try:
Jessica Harlow's How to Curl Hair with a Flat Iron
maikmoua's How to Curl Hair with a Straightener

Want to do it the "natural way"? Try:
Krista's Heatless Curls
Evenlinicutza's Heatless Curls/DIY Hair Rollers

Take your pick. All of the tutorials listed in here are my favourites. I hope you like them as much as I do!

I would also like to give a special mention to Evenlinicutza. I think that this beauty trick is very clever and I want to share it with everyone! This is really great if you can't afford false eyelashes but want to achieve a similar effect.

Enjoy!

Song for the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment