Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh M Gee!

I've had this epiphany sometime back and it took me a while to carry it out and finish it off. I wanted to turn the word/phrase "OMG" into a picture.



What I did was put on some lipstick, took a few shots of myself, mouthing each letter. Then, I had to crop, resize and edit them on Picnik (as mentioned in my previous post). It's not perfect, I know. When I took a photo of "M", somehow I managed to capture more lighting. In other words, it was over-exposed. My teeth looks yellow in "G" because of the Effect I used on it to enhance my skin colour and red lips.

I think what I need is more practice. I'll post my next Photo Epiphany if and when I do have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment