Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Katy Rocks

So I haven't been infatuated (smitten/besotted/call-it-whatever-you-like) with a star in a while. Two months back I attended Katy Perry's California Dreams concert and it was A-MAY-ZING! I am not exaggerating. That may have been my first concert but I can feel it in my gut that no other concert by any other singer can rival hers. Okay, perhaps I'm being a little bit bias here. Apart from being exceptionally sexy (voted by FHM as the sexiest woman alive), Katy is incredibly gorgeous in real life. Her performance was impeccable, sending all rumours of her sounding terrible live to the grave.


Katy's Last Friday Night music video was released recently. Playing the role of a nerdy teenage girl named Kathy Beth Terry, she was transformed into a hot party girl in the video. I was impressed by her acting skills and the Last Friday Night MV was a huge step up from her out-of-this-world E.T. MV. I won't rattle on anymore about how wonderful Katy Perry is. If you haven't seen her music videos , I recommend that you do. Last Friday Night will have you laughing, E.T. will leave you mesmerised and California Gurls will either leave you utterly speechless or make you have wet dreams of Katy!

Songs by Katy Perry that I like
Teenage Dream
California Gurls
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
Not Like the Movies
E. T.
Waking Up in Vegas
Peacock
Ur So Gay
Hummingbird Heartbeat
Hot 'N Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment