Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Buttons

Doesn't the title just make you think of that Pussycat Dolls song? This post is about buttons, literally. Or more like buttons that I bought. Yes, I have to boast about it because they were two big bags for a really good price. I probably won't need to buy anymore buttons for my artwork for the next ten years!








Aren't they beautiful? Well, I hope I'll be able to make good use of them. I'm not as good as Chris or Nop at arts and craft. I'll get there. Just need more practise! On a side note... And I know that it's way past Christmas. I made this snowflake Christmas decorations, thanks to the materials Smida Paper provided for me! Isn't it lovely? I gave it to my parents and now it's hanging at the "fan knob" in the dining area.



No comments:

Post a Comment