Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Not Missing You


Three of the five culprits... You'll know what I mean later as we venture further...



I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

I'm Not Missing You-Stacey Orrico.


Well, I have to admit... I came up with this whole thing after I read one of Jess's recent blog entries, Partay~. So, you can say that the inspiration came from her... Thanks Jess! You can sue me later and charge me for plagiarism later... Right now... Just read on... But you may swear along the way if you like...

For Jess's 16th birthday, she celebrated it at two venues... The first birthday destination was a dinner at 32... After that, they head over to Heritage Club for a "singing" session... Jess posted two videos of their karaoke adventure... They sang to A Thousand Miles and Bleeding Love...

And yes, Jess was quite right... My ears were close to bleeding from listening to them belting out Bleeding Love like drunkards on a high... No, to be honest, I didn't think of it that way... All I could see from the videos were the amount of fun everyone was having... And that made me feel a bit sad...

No, I didn't wail like this poor kid here!

But I have to concede that my eyes were kind of watery... Why? Because I'm not missing them...

So, this is how this whole notion for this bloody entry started... I'd have to say... Thanks to Jess (once again) I've my creativity flowing and perhaps might be able to entertain my friends again with my oh-so-not-hilarious blogs... And because Jess was the one who gave me this idea... She'll be first up...

Culprit Number One: Jessica


I don't have any photos of her on my laptop... Thus, the old 13th birthday photo was posted... She's the girl wearing the green top... But she looks a lot different now with longer hair and she appears a lot more mature, if you get my drift... (see the "current" her in www.jessswears.blogspot.com)

Apart from being really smart, I must point out that Jess has an amazing voice and is great at singing (but I have no idea what happened to her voice during her birthday party... No mellifluous voice managed to reach my ears when I watched those videos)

And she'd probably be really dangerous if she was armed with a guitar along with her singing voice... Not that she can't play the guitar... She took guitar lessons with Myra before...


Carmen and Christina... When I first saw this gift that my buddies gave to me as a goodbye gift, the first thought that came to my mind was: Hang on a minute... Carmen and Chris? Are they angelic? Nope! Carmen feigns innocence and dumbness... One minute she's complaining about being not prepared for the exam, the next she is smiling gleefully because she knew all the answers to the exam paper... As for Chris, she is full of cunning ideas... All of her akai comes from that cunning mind of hers... It's impossible for them to be describe as angelic...

Culprit Number Two: Christina

Chris is the one on the right...

She is bloody creative and that's no joke... See that piece of art? Well, she can create something ten times prettier and more breath-taking than that... No joke...

Let's not forget... She loves hot guys like Chase Crawford, Wentworth Miller, etc.

Culprit Number Three: Carmen

Carmen's the one on the left...

She's constantly worrying about her studies and studying... I guess she looks something like that when she studies, except a lot more model-material with her prettiness, gracefulness and elegance... (a bit over the top? but what other words can you actually use to describe her?)

Nuh-uh! This is so not right... The photo frames should be swapped... The M&Ms are the more angelic ones... Sure, they are smart but they aren't sly or cunning... And they are definitely not devilish...

Culprit Number Four: Myra

Myra's the one on the right... Cheerful, happy-go-lucky, annoying-once-in-a-while and like Chris said (from www.everybodyloveschris.blogspot.com) karaoke-from-hell...




Let's not forget... Myra's lastest guy is none other than the hot Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob Black in Twilight (movie)... Sorry, ladies... I tried to convince her to share but unfortunately she remains adamant to have Taylor all to herself... She's staked a claim on him... (check www.myrasbras.blogspot.com)

Culprit Number Five: Megan

I know that you've noticed that instead of putting a pic with Megan in it, I've put a pic of a pair of round framed glasses, something similar to what Harry Potter wears. Well, Megan dons a similar pair of spectacles... And if you want to see what she looks like, scroll back up to the very first pic, she is the girl on the left (Recommended 'cause pic is clearer)... Or, you can just look at the pic of "devil photo frame", she's the one on the left (Not recommended 'cause pic is not so clear)...
Megan has plenty of wonderful ideas brewing in that head of hers... She oftens spews them out and praises herself... You'd think she's boastful but when it comes to Megan, it's different... You'd be too fascinated the by the idea she's come up with to be mad at her for being boastful. Whenever her idea pops into her concious mind, she'd have that look of exuberance and her index finger will be in the air and anyone could literally see a light bulb glowing above her head...

And yes, she calls herself a genius... Well, we can't exactly blame her 'cause she is a genius... And many of us, often, would find ourselves saying, "Megan, you're a genius!"
"Yes! I'm a genius!" quotes Megan, the genius...


Yes, I would have to say that's about it about my five culprits... Anyone would think that I miss them but who am I kidding? Watching those videos and reading from Jess's, Chris's and Myra's blogs... Let's see if you can match the quotes to the right person...

"So my suggestion is you go over the Indian Ocean (and never come back), and then you send me another Christmas Card or whatever card, which makes me owe you another card, then when I get your address, (if you ever have a house) then I can slowly retutn you what I owe. See? The wonderful smartness of ______. "

"I know you'll enjoy yourself at Australia. You've been talking about it since... I donno, we were friends? Lucky you with all those Aussie bums and washboard abs... *drools*. co-ed school? I hope!! *evil grin*..."

"You already know my e-mail add and if you don't e-mail me I'll kill u... WE"LL MISS U (NOT)!!"

"See, We're go(ing) good... We're helping u to work ur brain... hahahaha"

"I wanna die already la! I haven't studied Chinese yet!!"

I can say they are quite difficult to match but some of them are a bit obvious... Anyway, I shall reveal the answers... hmm... I actually don't know when... but we'll see... (Man, is this the longest blog that I've ever written??!)

And when I get back to M'sia for a visit... I bet there will be a lot of "OMG! What the **** are you doing here?!", "I told you to never come back!", "Ah! It's a ghost!"

Just go
I give you my word and I promise to love hate you
Go, it's over
You have your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you
To me you're already gone

(Parody of) Just Go-Jesse McCartney








1 comment: