Raving about makeup, skincare, hair and other little obsessions... A Beauty Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry.

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But Ive got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Big Girls Don't Cry-Fergie

Yea, that's right! Big girls don't cry! I may miss 'em but I don't cry cuz of 'em. Although my eyes were watery but that didn't count as crying. Here are the answers for the "I'm Not Missing You" post.

"So my suggestion is you go over the Indian Ocean (and never come back), and then you send me another Christmas Card or whatever card, which makes me owe you another card, then when I get your address, (if you ever have a house) then I can slowly retutn you what I owe. See? The wonderful smartness of Megan. " -quoted by Megan Teoh. (Obviously!)

"I know you'll enjoy yourself at Australia. You've been talking about it since... I donno, we were friends? Lucky you with all those Aussie bums and washboard abs... *drools*. co-ed school? I hope!! *evil grin*..." -Queen Chris. (Duh! Her royal highness is famous for appreciating hot guys! LOL!)

"You already know my e-mail add and if you don't e-mail me I'll kill u... WE"LL MISS U (NOT)!!" -Myra Goon. (Yes, you guessed it right. Myra who doesn't miss me. =) )


"See, We're go(ing) good... We're helping u to work ur brain... hahahaha" -Jessica Tan. (If you read my Cbox, you would have heard her cackling.)

"I wanna die already la! I haven't studied Chinese yet!!" -Carmen Law. (That's right! Presenting the dilligently fabulous Carmen!!)

Oh I hear the wind call your name
The sound that leads me home again
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
Oh, it's to you - I will always return

I Will Always Return-Byran Adams


That's right, people!!! I shall return!! *Plays horror music*







No comments:

Post a Comment